PROFESSIONAL SOCIETIES AND MEMBERSHIP
INDIAN SOCIETY FOR TECHNICAL EDUCATION (ISTE)
The Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE) is the leading National Professional non-profit making Society for the Technical Education System in our country with the motto of Career Development of Teachers and Personality Development of Students and overall development of our Technical Education System.
Objectives of ISTE Chapter
The major objectives of the ISTE are:
• To apply curriculum and educational processes to changing conditions.
• To develop excellent teachers and educational administrators.
• To improve teaching methods and practices and administrative usages.
• To enhance Professional ideals and standards to improve academics.
• To make an effective linkage between technical institutions, industry and society.
Activities of ISTE Chapter
• Arranging Seminars on new technologies by experts for teaching faculties.
• Promoting staffs to interact with the industries.
• Oriented programs in various streams of Engineering.
• Assisting staff members to participate in various International & National Conferences.