Electronics & Communication Engineering
PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES (PEO)
Graduates will exhibit leadership qualities to become successful enterpreneur to solve problems of the society and involve themselves in life long learning through higher education and research.
At the end of the programme, the students will be able to,
1. Apply Knowledge of mathematics ,science,engineering fundamentals and an engineering specialization to the solution of electronics and communication problems.
2. Design Solutions for complex electronics and communication engineering problems and design systems, components or processes that meet specifed needs with appropriate considerations for public health and safety, cultural, societal and environmental considerations.
3. Identify, formulate,research,literature and solve complex electronics and communication engineering problems reaching substantiated conculsions using first principles of mathematics and engineering science.
4. Conduct investigations of complex electronics and communication problems including design of experiments ,analysis and interpretation of data and synthesis of information to provide valid conclusions.
5. Create, select and apply appropriate techniques ,resources and modern engineering tools,including prediction and modeling to complex electronics and communication engineering activities,with an undertaning of the limitations.
6. Demonstrate and understanding of the social ,health,safety,legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevat ot engineering practice.
7. Understand the impact of engineering solution in a societal contex and demonstrate knowledge and need for sustainable development.
8. Undertand and commit to professional ethics and responsibilites and norms of engineering pratice.
9. Work as a memeber and manage project by understanding engineering and management principles.
10. Communicate efectively on complex electronics and communication engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large ,such as being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation ,make effective presentations and give and receive clear instructions.
11. Demonstrate a knowledge and understaning of management and businesss pratices such as risk and change mangement and understand their limitations
12. Recognize the need for ,and have the ability to engage in independent and life-long learning.
11. Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a software development team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments
12. Recognize the need, for designing efficient software systems and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.