PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES (PEO)
1. Graduates will have a solid foundation in mathematics, engineering sciences with a broad engineering core competence to formulate, analyze and solve real time circuits, systems and installation problems.
2. Graduates will develop leadership skills in the profession by demonstrating technical and scientific competence, communicating clearly and concisely while functioning effectively on multidisciplinary teams.
3. Graduates will have the ability to develop innovative technology by continuous research, considering environmental sustainability for the socio - economic benefit of the mankind.
At the end of the programme, Graduates of Electrical and Electronics Engineering will
1. Demonstrate an ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science and engineering fundamentals to the solution of electrical engineering problems.
2. Exhibit an ability to identify, formulate and solve complexities of electrical engineering problems.
3. Have an ability to design Electrical and Electronic system, components or processes that meet the desired specifications and requirements for complex engineering problem.
4. Exhibit an ability to investigate complex engineering problems in a methodical way including literature survey, design and conduct of experiments, analysis and interpretation of experimental data, and synthesis of information to derive valid conclusions.
5. Develop the skills to use modern engineering tools, software and equipment's to analyze problems in Electrical Engineering.
6. Show the understanding of impact of engineering solutions on the society and also will be aware of contemporary issues.
7. Have the ability to provide echo friendly energy efficient solutions in societal and environmental contexts for sustainable development.
8. Exhibit knowledge of professional, ethical and social responsibilities in electrical engineering environment.
9. Demonstrate an ability to visualize and work effectively, as an individual or in a team on multidisciplinary tasks.
10. Communicate effectively on Electrical Engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and interpret clear instructions.
11. Have the ability to demonstrate management skills and apply engineering principles to one's own work, as a member and/or leader in a team, to manage projects in a multidisciplinary environment.
12. Develop an ability to recognize importance of, and pursue lifelong learning in the broader context of innovation and technological developments in electrical domain.